Update: the Eye of the Avocado pop up will be serving brunchy egg sandos at ODM from 12-3!
Start SF Beer Week off right with hella sours! We have kegs lined up from a veritable sh!tstorm of incredible breweries, with more to be announced!
* Sante Adairius (Capitola, CA)
* The Rare Barrel (Berkeley, CA)
* Mad Fritz (Napa, CA in their debut at an SF bar!)
* Grimm Artisanal (Brooklyn, NY)
* Toolbox (San Diego, CA)
* Panil (Italy)
* Paradox (CO)
* Flat Tail (OR)
* Propolis (OR)
* Phantom Carriage (LA, CA)
* Almanac (SF, CA)
* The Lost Abbey (San Marcos, CA) (Cuvée de Tomme!)
* Libertine (SLO, CA)
* We'll be doing bottle pours of some vintage sours in addition to the many draft options
* More to come!
ODM is opening early for this special event. We'll be open from noon to 2AM.
We'll be selling 5 tickets for 4oz pours for $20 at the door (or at the bar for those without cash). Further pours will be available for $4 each at the bar for those who want to sample more. 10 oz pours will also be available for all beers, plus pints of non-sour palate cleansers.
FYI this is a BYO antacids event ;)
Old Devil Moon accepts cash or cards. Don't forget to tip your bartender!