Old Devil Moon is turning 1! Come celebrate with us Saturday the 23rd starting at 12 noon and going until 2AM. Here's what you can look forward to:
* We've lined up an absurdly special list of beers. We'll be tapping a new special keg every hour on the hour from 1PM to 10PM. You can view the list we're opening with at noon below, with hints added on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/1762248464068199 - between now and the event about what else is being tapped throughout the day.
* We'll be grilling up 1/4 lb Coney Dogs on the back patio from about noon-ish to 4PM. As always, the regular food menu goes from 6PM to midnight.
* Live tunes and steel guitar by local bluesman Derek Fairchild
* We're rolling out an updated food menu with new items including fried pickle spears using local producer Paulie's Pickling special ODM pickles
* We're rolling out an updated cocktail menu with new items including a new daiquiri, a tiki inspired cocktail, a new daiquiri, a negroni variant on draft, and two new mezcal-based cocktails.
* We'll have new tees available featuring the ouija board inspired design you see above in the event pic
And perhaps most importantly, the ridiculous beer list. Below is the opening salvo of kegs we'll have on tap at noon. Another awesome beer will be tapped every hour on the hour until we hit 20 kegs at 10PM. We'll post new hints about what beer will be tapped until the list below is full. It's an insane selection of sours, juicy hoppy beers, & barrel aged beasts:
OPENING NOON LIST
* Sante Adairius - Lucybelle - 5.3% - funky saison finished with Brettanomyces
* Sante Adairius - fresh beer TDB
* Almanac - Farmer's Reserve Blackberry - 7.0% - ODM's anniversary is the only place this sour blonde w/ loads of blackberries will be sold outside the Almanac taproom!
* The Rare Barrel - Hyper Paradise - 6.3% - 2017 club-only beer #4, blend of saison & golden sour beer aged in oak barrels w/ mangoes & passionfruit
* Cellarmaker - something hoppy TBD
* Modern Times & Cloudwater - Roots of Coincidence - 5.2% - limited release juicy & hazy collaboration Pale Ale
* Temescal Brewing - Staycation IPA - 7.3% - taproom only release, hazy tropical fruit forward IPA made with Mosaic, Motueka and Simcoe hops
* Freewheel & ODM collab - 7.1% - Hogo Tropical Stout draft version, a fruit and cocoa forward stout style popular in the Carribean
* Avery - The Beast Grand Cru - 18% - Belgian STRONG Ale
* Freewheel - FSB - 4.7% - English Bitter on cask
1PM) A beast of an anniversary beer from not too far down south, this 2015 blend of barrel aged goodies has been perfectly cellared for two years.
All of us at ODM are humbled and beyond stoked with the awesome reception our neighbors in Bernal, the Mission, SF, and the Bay Area craft beer community have given us during our first year in business. We couldn't do all this without your support. Thank you so much from the bottoms of our devilish hearts. Here's to another great year!