Bring on the Hazy Pales and IPAs...and why not a hazy hoppy sour or two! At ODM we love the hazy hop trend and typically have a couple of those pale, fruity, dank, cloudy, low-bitterness IPAs on draft. For HazeFest we're going all in, tapping a slew of ultra-fresh hoppy beers for you to enjoy and compare.
The initial tap list is sick!
1) Sante Adairius - Exclamation Mark: Enigma! DIPA - 8% ABV - super hazy DIPA with Citra, Centennial, & a big dose of Enigma
2) The Booth - EurekaSeoul IPA - 6.5% ABV - New England style IPA made with loads of Citra hops
3) Barebottle - Doom Bloom 2018 Triple IPA - 10.4% ABV - super hazy and juicy TIPA, special once a year release
4) Phantom Carriage - Super Dry Hopped Broadacres - 4.2% ABV - PC's house berliner weisse dry hopped with a ton of Simcoe
5) Freewheel - Old Devil Hands Gold - 4.1% - custom made *cask* of English pale ale with dry hopping and buddha's hand citrus
6) Sixpoint - Hootie Hoo Hazy Pale Ale - 5.4% ABV - hazy pale ale hopped with Amarillo, Citra, & Centennial
7) Epic Brewing - New England Style IPA - 7% ABV - hazy single hop IPA
8) Henhouse - Big Chicken 2018 Imperial IPA - 10% ABV - once a year special SFBW release!
9) Drake's - Hopocalypse Black Label Triple IPA - 12.5% ABV - massive once a year release TIPA w/ Warrior, Jarrylo, Polaris, Cascade, El Dorado, Idaho #7, Pekko, Simcoe, & Amarillo
10) Laughing Monk - Bayview Hazy Pomegranate IPA - 7% ABV - fruited hazy IPA
11) Temescal - Wonder Why IPA - 6.5% ABV - hazy IPA w/ Simcoe, Citra, & Loral hops
12) Grimm - Galaxy Pop! - 4.8% ABV - Dry hopped Berliner Weisse w/ galaxy hops, vanilla, & milk sugar
13) Monkey Paw - Pineapple X-Press Piña Colada IPA - 6.2% - super fruity hazy IPA with pineapple
14) FDR - Juicy Beast IPA - 7.3% ABV - hazy IPA w/ Citra, Mosaic, & El Dorado hops, fermented w/ Vermont yeast
15) Dogfish Head - 120 Minute IPA - 18% ABV - it may not be hazy, but it's a classic BEAST level IPA
16) Freewheel - English IPA - 5.2% - on cask, a special one-off dry hopped English IPA
Good stuff to know:
~~ ODM is open for HazeFest II at 11AM and we aren't shutting it down until 2AM
~~ ODM's Black Magic Beerunch menu will be happening from 11AM to 3PM, with our regular menu in effect from 6PM to midnight. We're thinking we'll grill Coney Dogs on the patio during the 3 hour gap from 3-6PM
~~ We aim to tap several beastly dark barrel aged options remaining on draft from our "Whales of the Deep" event the night prior, plus we'll be sure to have several hazy dry hopped sours!